Vintage Carnival Games
With trademark red and white pinstripes and turn of the century style games, vintage carnival games are a whimsical addition to any event.
These classical games are available in nearly endless combinations, making getting a combination perfect for any setting simple.
- Over Under – Math game where the sum of the numbers you earn must be over or under two specified numbers.
- Granny’s Cupboard – Throw bean bags to break plates.
- 3 in a Row – Toss baseballs into a slotted box to try getting 3 in a row.
- Penny Pitch – Throw pennies to try and land on painted circles.
- Punk Pitch – Throw bean bags at faces to knock them over.
- Coke Bottle Ring Toss – Toss rings to land on coke bottles.
- Milk Bottles – Throw baseballs at stacked milk bottles.
- Balloon Darts – Toss darts to pop balloons.
- Bean Bag Toss – Toss bean bags into a painted clown cutout.
- Poker Shooting Gallery – Use an air gun to blow over playing cards.
- A Mustache and A Gentleman – Pin the mustache on the gentleman.
- Bushel Barrel Toss – Toss bean bags into bushel barrels.
- Wheel of CHANCE – Spin and perform silly acts to try and win prizes.
- TONIC TILT – Hook the neck of a bottle and try to stand it up.
Home Base: All Major Markets